Call me for a Free Consultation (15min) to determine if we can work together towards a solution for you.
Nutrition counseling sessions are provided via in person (office or your home), telephone or video conferencing (that meets privacy requirements). Please note that while I can accept clients globally, I am registered to practice in the province of British Columbia, Canada.
Which One is Better for You?
Check the descriptions below
“I just need a nudge in the right direction.”
- You only have 1-2 nutrition challenges.
- You require minimal ongoing support.
- Looking to validate current eating habits.
- Wanting some sustainable actionable steps toward better health which you actively collaborate on.
“I need help and am ready to improve my health.”
- “I want to be at peace with food and my body.”
- “I have a doctor referral for health issues or serious medical concerns such as heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, pre-diabetes or have digestive issues or other concerns.”
- You have several nutrition and health concerns.
- You require support encouragement and accountability from your nutrition coach.
“I have a hard time changing my habits, especially when they are related to food.”
- “Food comforts me, especially when I am stressed.”
- “I want to be at peace with food and my body. I can’t do any more diets.”
- “I have a doctor referral health issue or serious medical concerns such a heat disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes or have digestive issues or other concerns.”
- You have multiple nutrition and health concerns.
- You require your dietitian to be your coach who will work together with you to provide clear guidance, accountability and be your personal cheer leader.